Antolschyl replied

295 weeks ago

Hindi Kara Para Ask Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Omar is a police officer. After the death of his fiancé he suffers great pain. Sibel, Omar's fiancée's body was found on the top of a cliff, in a car next to a fairly old, rich business man. After the shock of her sudden death and the accusations of his love cheating on him, Omar realizes that there is more behind her suspicious murder. He decides that he will do anything in order to find his fiancé's murderer and to prove to everyone that she was not cheating on him. On the other side, Elif, the middle child of three girls of Ahmet and Zerrin, loses her father to a murder where his body was found in the same car as Omar's fiancé. While still grieving after her fathers death, Elif is threatened by dangerous men in order to find millions of dollars worth of diamonds that her father had stolen in order to pay all of his debts that his family were unaware of. After Elif finds out that her father was involved in the 'black money' market industry, she gets involved with her fathers dirty work and pairs with Omar, both of them desperate to find out who is in charge of the murders of both of their loved ones. Little do they know that the leader of the industry is a man who Elif sees as her uncle. A man who knows all of their secrets and a man who is always one step ahead of Elif and Omar.
Omar is a police officer. After the death of his fiancé he suffers great pain. Sibel, Omar's fiancée's body was found on the top of a cliff, in a car next to a fairly old, rich business man. After the shock of her sudden death and the accusations of his love cheating on him, Omar realizes that there is more behind her suspicious murder.
One of the best series I have ever watched, as a matter of fact I am not so much into series, but this one got me hooked so easily. Kara Para Ask (black money Love) or Tikur Fikir in Amharic is a success, it has been watched all over the world,a actually as far as I know it's translated into 16 or more languages, very exciting, I want to congratulate the producer, the director, the cameraman, the crew, all the actors and support acts involved in it! We should always remember without the whole gang the movie wouldn't have accomplished it's achievement. Elif and Omer are of course the gems, the lead actors they have nailed it! What a significant match and romance. I do not want to pass without commenting on Fetih and Nulfeir's love affair, Nulfier looks so innocent and fragile….just only wished if she doesn't cry a lot. Fetih's character is awesome, from how he was raised and how Tayer has manipulated him, it really make you believe as if it is a true story. Fetih well done!, that goes to your half-brother Mert as well. Think of Hussein and his wife too! They remind you of those old traditional couple who live next door. A superb family, I love how talkative and naive Hussien wife is :-). Omer's mom is also a brilliant actress! And how about his mistress….the Russian woman….hmm good role! KPA has so much cries which makes it look unreal at times, but it is OK. And there comes Tayer! He is so good at his role you feel like you want to strangle him yourself! How about Asli and her craziness? and Bahar and Levent…and all the rest of the crew whom I haven't mentioned have done great job! Fantastic team, the crew casting should be praised. Excellent music choice, dialects and phrases they used are fascinating you'd want to quote them next time. All the characters will remain with you for a long time. I noticed few editing flaws, but comparing to the length of the series that should not really matter. Some of the accidents and their recovery seems so fictitious. Around the end I feel like they have tried to stretch it and it was going to start to bore me but then again they pulled it back on the track, instead the finishing could have been more extended. All in all a beautiful must watch series. Enjoy!
If Beren Saat deserves 100/100 for her acting skills Tuba it seems doesn't deserve even 10/100…. Though am totally in love with her beauty but that's all….. A perfectly sculpted face. She could have been a super model but she is definitely not an actress. Every time she enters the screen its like she is doing 'catwalk', her stance & walk doesn't change anywhere from office to home or police station to hospital…. Wonder how can they cast her against such a talented actor like Engine… In fact the side lined cast plays their role better.. Though the plot is good but too much repeating of the similar events and too much concentration on sweet love between Tube & Engine starts killing after a point. Sply her cont. catwalk and concentration on her hair style even during the time of extreme distress….kills… Forever in love with Engin Akyürek… <3 <3

a5c7b9f00b
Mortal Kombat: Rebirth full movie in hindi downloadPull Over to Kill sub downloadFrog full movie in hindi free download mp4The Transformers: The Movie full movie online freeThe Sum of All Fears movie in hindi hd free downloadKeanu movie download in mp4This Means War movie in hindi free downloadBrotherhood of the Bell full movie in hindi free download hd 720pBattle Beyond the Stars hd mp4 downloadtamil movie Cloud Atlas free download
Please log in to post a reply.